论坛>上海市公用事业学校>工商外国语学校>国际学生校园生活剪影——2019级来华国际学生系列

国际学生校园生活剪影——2019级来华国际学生系列

2019-10-29 17:15:18

两个月前,我校招收的来自澳大利亚、德国、瑞士、加拿大、韩国、西班牙的共计12名学生来到了我们上海市工商外国语学校,在这里开始了他们的中国文化之旅和中国特色校园生活。两个月的时间里,他们体验着轻松活泼的汉语课堂,任课老师们精心设计的课堂活动源源不断地激发着他们的汉语学习热情。除了汉语学习外,我校的各类学生社团也让国际学生们的课余生活变得丰富起来。舞蹈房内,龙舟训练场里都可以看到他们活泼的身影。

学习一门语言,必然要了解语言背后的文化。为国际学生开设的中国文化课程就是提供给他们一个系统了解中国文化的窗口。两个月来,文化课主题涉及中国历史、中国歌曲、传统节日、传统服饰、传统乐器等方方面面。除了在课堂上体会中国文化的博大精深外,国际学生们还走出校园,去到各类博物馆内零距离接触并且实地学习中国文化。

相信在上海市工商外国语学校学习生活的这一年,必将对他们人生产生积极影响,成为他们一生中难忘、美好的回忆。

Hi my name is Tijana or TJ, my Chinese name is王佳娜. I am studying here for 10 months to better my Chinese. I came to this school last year as part of the 2018 VYLC 6 week leadership camp and absolutely loved it so much that I had to come back. I really enjoy learning languages and back home in Australia I learnt Chinese for 3 and a half years, Korean for half a year and a little bit of Dutch from my family members. My hobbies include dancing, singing, acting and script writing. The reason I chose to come to China specifically is because I love the culture and the students and teachers at this school and the language especially, I am so excited for these next 10 months!

我是Tijana,我的中文名字是王佳娜。我会在上海市工商外国语学校学习10个月,提高我的汉语水平。作为2018年澳大利亚VYLC项目的一员,我在去年来过这所学校,我非常喜欢,所以想再回来学习。我非常喜欢学习语言,在澳大利亚,我学了三年半的汉语,半年的韩语并且从家人那里学习了一些荷兰语。我的爱好包括跳舞,唱歌,表演和剧本写作。我选择来中国是因为我喜欢汉语以及这所学校的校园文化、学生和老师。我对之后10个月的学习和生活十分期待。(范亦夫)

大家好!My name is Lou. I come from Switzerland and I will stay in Shanghai for 10 months. I chose to come to China because I have always been fascinated by the Chinese culture and wanted to experience Chinese everyday life, not just what you see as a tourist. Chinese culture is very different from the Swiss culture, and in these first weeks here I have already encountered many new facets of it. Some things have really surprised me – especially the food: for some reason I hadn’t realised before that there’s such a variety, also in desserts. Another reason for coming to China is the language. Actually I have already been studying the Chinese language in Switzerland for three years, and I absolutely adore it, especially the writing. It’s linked to art very much and in my opinion very close to drawing, which I love to do. And finally speaking Chinese may also be very helpful for my future life, especially for my career.

A lot of people ask about my first impression of China. It's very hard to fill all the new impressions into a few sentences. The proportions of Shanghai are probably most impressive to me. My hometown is Bern, the capital of Switzerland, and has close to 134000 inhabitants. Switzerland has currently around 8.5 million inhabitants, and Shanghai has more than 24 million inhabitants. So, it won’t be hard to understand that the amount of people and the distances it takes to move from A to B in Shanghai were a bit overwhelming to me at first. Furthermore, China’s digitisation is really amazing me. It’s miles ahead of Switzerland’s digitisation, you can literally do everything by your phone here.

My hobbies are dancing ballet, swimming, reading and learning languages. But I am open to new activities and would like to try some traditional Chinese sport in my time in Shanghai.

Many people have told me that an exchange year is an absolutely unforgettable thing that will positively change the rest of your life. Even though I have only been here for a few weeks I can already confirm it. I appreciate my luck to be able to do this very much.(叶紫怡)

大家好!我叫Lou,来自瑞士。我将会在上海呆十个月。我选择来到中国,是因为我一直对中国文化很着迷,我想体验中国人的日常生活,而不仅仅只是观光。中国文化与瑞士文化截然不同,在最初的几周里,我已经体验了许多新鲜事物。有些东西着实令我惊讶,尤其是这里的食物。我在此之前并不知道这里的食物这么多样,甜点亦是如此。另一个促使我来中国的原因则是学习语言。事实上我在瑞士已经学习了3年中文,我很喜欢中文,尤其喜欢书法。它与艺术有很大的联系,在我看来,它与我喜欢的绘画也非常接近。最后一点是,学习中文对我的未来会很有帮助,尤其是我的职业生涯。

很多人问我对中国的第一印象,我很难将我的印象用寥寥数语表达出来。上海的人口可能对我来说是印象最深的。我的家乡是伯尔尼,瑞士的首都,现有将近134000的居民。瑞士目前大约有850万居民,上海有2400多万居民。所以不难理解,上海的人口数量和从A地到B地所需要的距离,一开始对我来说有点难以承受。而且,中国的数字化时代也令我感到惊讶,相比瑞士遥遥领先,在这里你简直可以用手机做任何事。

我的爱好是跳芭蕾舞、游泳、阅读和学语言,但我非常愿意尝试新事物,这段时间我也想在上海尝试一些中国传统体育项目。

很多人和我说,做交换生绝对是一次难忘的经历,而且会正向地改变一个人的未来。尽管我只来了几个星期,但我已经确信了这一点。我非常幸运也十分感激能有这样的机会。(叶紫怡)

My name is Laura. China has always felt like a dream destination to me. The language, the food, pretty much everything is different from my home country, Canada. So, when it was time to explore the world, I knew right away that I wanted to come in China. I have been here for a month and everyday I discover more about this interesting culture. My school is teaching everything that there is to know about this country from writing Chinese language to China’s history. During my stay in this country, I live in a family. This welcoming environment helps me learn Chinese customs and everyday life. I’m very glad to be doing this life changing experience and that I’m being welcome by everyone.

我是Laura,中国一直都是我梦想的目的地。这里的语言、食物、几乎所有的东西都与我的祖国加拿大不同。所以,当我要去探索世界的时候,我立刻就想到了中国。我已经在这里呆了一个月,每天都能发现许多有趣的中国文化,我的学校有各类汉语课程和中文化课程。在中国的这段时间里,我寄宿在一个中国家庭,友好的家庭氛围帮助我更好地了解中国人的日常生活习惯。所有人都很热情好客,我非常高兴能有这样一个改变人生的经历。(陆佳妮)

本帖含有1个文件:
d0c660510aeee8b3c124.jpg[文件大小:291.4 K    下载次数:0次]
还能输入140
发表评论,请先登录!
|

正在加载中,请稍等...正在加载中,请稍等...

返回顶部
主题管理
置顶
删除
加精华
修改